We are looking for individuals with skills, ideas, aspirations and insights to take us to the next level of growth. We are looking for team players, to stand out from their peers in terms of their individuality and creativity. We seek people who look at problems as opportunities and are not shy of challenges. If you are this and much more, then we would like to get to know you better...
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Creating and executing functional test cases and recording results. Types of tests will include
functional, system, performance, integration, user acceptance and regression testing
● Collaborating across all levels of the Software Development team both internal and to third parties
● Should be able to understand the requirement and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
● Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for software testing
● Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
● Responsible for conducting the testing, thereafter analyse the results and then submit his observations to the development team.
● May have to interact with the clients to better understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications.
● Often responsible for creating test-product documentation and also has to participate in testing related walk through.
● Carry out testing as per the defined procedures.
● Participate in walkthroughs of testing procedures.
● Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
● Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
● Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
● Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
● Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
Send resumes to our email.